Crockpot Creamy Buffalo Wild Wings Garlic Parmesan Chicken Pasta is a creamy and delectable dish that includes all of our favorites like chicken, cream cheese, pasta, and parmesan cheese. It is the ideal recipe for a fantastic dinner when you are short on time during the week! This dish is for you if you like Buffalo Wild Wings!If you prefer a milder version, feel free to use a tablespoon or two of sweet red bell pepper and reduce the amount of crushed red pepper flakes. A small hot red chili pepper adds color and adds heat to the delicious sauce. The sauce is great for dipping chicken tenders or wings, but it also goes nicely with deep-fried veggies, cooked pasta, fish, or shrimp.
Best Wild Wings Garlic Parmesan Sauce
This garlic parmesan white sauce is one of my go-to recipes when I need to whip up a quick, simple meal for my family. Every dish is improved by it, and it’s simple to whip up when you need to!
You name it: pasta, chicken, steak, or pork. Making a dinner extra special with this sauce is something we never grow tired of doing. Although I prefer to serve it over chicken, it’s so good you could even use it as a dip.
This simple parmesan cream sauce for chicken will save the day if you mistakenly overcook a steak or dry up some chicken. It is very tasty and can be eaten by itself.
Some other sauce recipes to check out are our gyoza sauce recipe, and seafood boil sauce.
What Equipment Is Needed?
- Oven-proof Dish – You have to bake the garlic uncovered. Thus, place them in an oven-proof dish and bake them.
- Oven – Preheat your oven for baking the garlic.
- Small Bowl – Once you have baked the garlic into soft and brown cloves, add them to a small bowl. Add all the items into the bowl and then mix.
- Knife and Whisk – After you have baked the garlic, mince it with a sharp knife. Make the sauce by mixing everything with a balloon whisk.
What Ingredients Are Needed to Prepare the Parmesan Garlic Sauce for Buffalo Wild Wings?
- Garlic – Peel the garlic cloves and keep them separated so they are ready to use. The garlic must then be baked till it turns brown after that.
- Garlic and Parmesan Cheese – Garlic and parmesan cheese are two flavors that go incredibly well. To make the sauce creamy and cheesy, add additional parmesan.
- Olive Oil – This recipe needs a touch of olive oil to freshen up.
- Mayonnaise – To make the sauce thick and creamy, add some mayonnaise. The sauce also gains volume from the mayonnaise.
- Cream cheese – Add cream cheese to the parmesan garlic sauce
- Light Corn Syrup – To make the sauce a little bit sweeter, add a little corn syrup.
- White vinegar and lemon juice – These ingredients give the sauce a tangy flavor.
- Seasoning (Red Pepper Flakes, Salt, and Black Pepper) – Add some salt, crushed red pepper flakes, and freshly ground black pepper to season your sauce.
- Dried Herbs (Basil, Marjoram, Oregano, and Thyme) – Add dried herbs to the mixture to give the sauce a herbal flavor.
How Will the Buffalo Wild Wings Parmesan Cheese Garlic Sauce Look and Taste Like?
Due to the mayonnaise coloring, the parmesan garlic sauce with colored flecks of dry herbs and pepper flakes appears white. The garlic parmesan sauce is versatile and has a smooth, creamy texture. This sauce can be used to coat the chicken wings or just as a dip for chicken wings and nuggets as well as a sauce for parmesan chicken pasta.
How to Store Leftover Parmesan Garlic Sauce
Store leftover sauce in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to three days. Pour the sauce into a freezer-safe container and freeze it for up to six months if you want to keep it for a long time.
Simply let your frozen garlic parmesan dipping sauce thaw overnight in the refrigerator before using it.
How to Make Buffalo Wings for the Parmesan Garlic Sauce
Prep Time: 30 – 45 mins
Cook Time: 5 minutes.
Step 1: Place the frozen chicken wings and legs of the chicken in the slow cooker.
Step 2: Add salt and pepper to taste.
Step 3. Add 2 cups of Buffalo Wild Wings Garlic Parmesan Sauce. Save the remainder for when they are finished.
Step 4. Cook on low for 4 hours or high for 3 hours until internal temperature reaches 165 degrees.
Step 5. Pre-heat the air fryer, take the wings out of the slow cooker, and remove any liquid.
Step 6: Put the food in the air fryer and heat it to 400 degrees, or the highest setting, for 5 minutes.
Step 7. Once finished cooking, cover the wings in the garlic parmesan sauce.
Step 8. Enjoy with extra buffalo wild wings garlic parmesan sauce and veggies, or make a parmesan chicken pasta out of it!
Tips for Parmesan Garlic Wings
This spicy sauce should be prepared early in the day or a day ahead of time and chilled to allow the flavors to meld.
Mash potatoes, spaghetti sauces, salads, and marinades are just a few recipes that benefit from the taste that roasted garlic gives. When roasting garlic for this recipe, increase the quantity by two or three times and store the surplus cloves for later use in recipes like mashed potatoes or mushroom-roasted garlic pizza.
This wonderful dip can easily be transformed into a delectable, creamy salad dressing. Add a few tablespoons of olive oil and mix it in, or add some water or cream to thin it down. Over a wedge of crisp spring greens or iceberg lettuce, drizzle the dressing.
Do You Need a New Crock-Pot?
My favorite is this Crock Pot 7-quart Programmable Slow Cooker. First and foremost, I value the ability to set a timer in the event that I won’t be home when the food is done cooking. Until you are ready to eat, the Crock-Pot simply switches to the warming-up setting. Plus, you can lock the lid and just carry it to a party. You won’t misplace another serving dish or piece of Tupperware at a potluck gathering thanks to how simple it is to carry!
Conclusion – Enjoy Your Buffalo Wild Wings Sauce
I hope you’ve enjoyed this buffalo wild wings parmesan sauce recipe. This is definitely a great dipping sauce for chicken wings.
Frequently Asked Questions
How to Store the Dipping Sauce
Store the buffalo wings and garlic parmesan sauce in an airtight container in the fridge for three to five days.
What Can I Use Buffalo Wild Wings Garlic Parmesan Sauce for?
Pizza, popcorn chicken, chicken wings, cooked pasta, celery, and veggies all go well with this dipping sauce.
Can I Make This Buffalo Wild Wings Garlic Parmesan Dipping Sauce Ahead of Time?
You can make it ahead of time. However, with any other pasta meal, the pasta will start to mush up a bit and begin to soak up more sauce. If at all possible, I would try to make it the day you plan to eat it. While leftovers are wonderful, they don’t compare to freshly prepared food.
Whereas, with the sauce, you can place it in the freezer for months on end as long as you don’t thaw it every now and then.
Can I Double the Buffalo Wild Wings Recipe?
Yes! You can double this recipe. All ingredients should be doubled when doubling the recipe, but not the chicken broth. You can add 3 cups of chicken broth to dilute the sauce a bit.
Can I Use Water for the Chicken Broth?
Technically, yes. However, the chicken broth gives the pasta dish a ton of added flavor. If you use water, the flavor will be less wonderful and rich and will be “watered down” more. Please note that you do not need to add chicken broth to the buffalo wild wings recipe.
Buffalo Wild Wings Garlic Parmesan Sauce
This garlic parmesan white sauce is one of my go-to recipes when I need to whip up a quick, simple meal for my family. Every dish is improved by it.
- 4 cloves garlic, peeled
- 5 tsp. parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp. olive oil
- 1 c. mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp. light corn syrup
- 1 tbsp. white vinegar
- 1 tsp. lemon juice
- 1 tsp. crushed red pepper flakes
- ¼ tsp. dried basil
- ¼ tsp. dried marjoram
- ¼ tsp. dried oregano
- ¼ tsp. dried thyme
- ½ tsp. salt
- ⅛ tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat your oven to 375°F.
- After that, place the garlic cloves in an oven-safe baking dish. The roasted garlic cloves should be baked for about 20 minutes, or until golden. Then, the softened garlic cloves should be finely minced using a knife. This garlic should go in a small bowl.
- Olive oil, corn syrup, mayonnaise, and parmesan cheese can also be added to the bowl. Mix thoroughly.
- Add the vinegar and lemon juice to the bowl as well. Mix thoroughly.
- Lastly, add the basil, thyme, oregano, black pepper, salt, and red pepper flakes to season the sauce and mix well until it is fully combined.
- Cover the bowl and chill for a couple of hours. The sauce should be refrigerated overnight if you have the time. Then, it is ready to use!
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 87Total Fat: 9gSaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 7gCholesterol: 5mgSodium: 138mgCarbohydrates: 2gFiber: 0gSugar: 2gProtein: 0g